https://www.debthelper.com/ We are currently looking for a customer service focused professional for a Client Services Representative position. Client Services positions involve receiving in-bound and/or placing outbound calls regarding financially related matters. The job entails providing extraordinary, compassionate customer service, triaging calls and making quick informed decisions. Training provided to become a Certified Credit Counselor.
Required Education and/or Experience:
– High School Diploma or higher
– Computer literacy
– Google Products
– Former banking, insurance, real estate, credit counseling or loan processing experience is a plus we’re looking for the right person with quick wit and the ability to adapt.
After 90 days, benefits offered to FT Staff may include
– Paid Personal Time off
– Convenient access to public transportation
– Free on-site parking
– Health/Medical/Dental Insurance options
– Supplemental Health – GAP Coverage
– Paid Training
– Incentive eligibility
Equal Opportunity Employer
This position is Full Time
Bilingual? List it on your resume and application!
If interested in this position email your resume to HR@debthelper.com
Resumes will be considered based on qualifications.
You will be emailed a skills test and application link after we receive your resume.
We are a 501c3 Nonprofit Organization
We look forward to meeting and working with you!